Senior UI/UX Software Engineer
As a leading provider of secure professional video, audio and USB products, PESA is a leading vendor for solutions that are present throughout the world with specific emphasis on the government and military sector. PESA is now entering the world of taking these media signals to IP with the benefit of hardened encryption compliant to current cyber security standards such as FIPS 140-2.
This position is critical for our success as we begin development for the next generation User Interface for the exciting cryptographic system we are developing. This position is responsible for the complete design, development, and implementation of a non-browser based User Experience for our control system. This will be the only Video, Audio and USB system in the world that will utilize the highest known Government security standards.
PESA is seeking an experienced Senior User Interface/User Experience Software Engineer with the passion to design and develop new systems from conception through production. This position will be remote and not require relocation. As such, being a self-starter capable of working independently is a must.
- Work independently and remotely as an Agile team member to meet product delivery goals.
- Be a member of a remote team that is developing a control system. This position will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the entire UI/UX.
- Collaborate with hardware and embedded software engineers in the planning, design, and development of new products as they relate to the User Interface.
- Develop software according to the project architecture outline.
- Collaborate with senior engineers in the mid and low-level design of the software.
- UI/UX experience in a non-browser environment (such as CEF)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with C, C++ or Java
- Experience designing and implementing a compelling User Experience
- Working knowledge of Linux and Linux programming
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Must have interest to learn new technologies.
- Expertise in Web Assembly
- Working knowledge of and programming experience with OpenSSL
- Working knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic standards
- Interest and ability to learn new things not related to User Interface (UI)
Qualified candidates please send resume to: email@example.com