For three decades, NASA and Commercial Space Launch Operators have counted on PESA audio and video distribution products for key mission control environments. With equipment located in every major mission control and launch installation in the United States, PESA provides the resources for audio, video and data communications between facilities in both remote and local sites for dependable and accurate communication transport.
When mission-critical reliability is a must, NASA depends on PESA equipment for high resolution analysis purposes with data and video distributed over closed circuit television between several centers. When video is being distributed within NASA centers, or between NASA centers, it is critical that it is the best quality for precise and accurate informational value.
- PESA offers state-of-the-art audio and video distribution solutions that allow video analysts to distribute and archive high-resolution images, frame-by-frame, while annotating specific information for later review.
Unified Capabilities (UC) Operating Environment
• US DoD JITC IO/IA Tested & Certified for UC environment
• Multiple projects in classified environments
Knowledge Management and Information Sharing
• VDS architecture: common routing/signal distribution transport
• SMPTE standards for inter- and intra-agency sharing
• H.264 streaming available
Full Motion Video/Incident Awareness & Assessment (FMV / IAA)
• Full motion, uncompressed video
• Multiple displays; multiple formats; distributed locations
• Flexible/Adaptable/Configurable: legacy & future formats
• Analog to digital upgrade: Easy SFP; reduce SWAP
• Connectivity options: coax, fiber optic, HDMI, CAT-5
C4 Integration Process
• COTS components
• Interoperable; expandable; redundant