Vice President, Sales
PESA is growing and transforming its target markets! We are seeking a talented and experienced individual sales performer with a strong understanding of the Federal Government IT market.
Join an exciting company that is contributing to the national security and defense of our country by providing the most advanced technology, certified secure and enterprise level Audio/Video Over IP solutions (AV/IP) for C5ISR, C2 (command and control) centers, distributed C2, operations centers, watch floors, secure briefing rooms and any environment where audio-visual (AV) data is critical data. PESA solutions serve as the “eyes and ears” of these environments.
PESA offers the only certified (NIST FIPS 140-2, NIAP, JITC) secure, encrypted and mutually-authenticated end-to-end video distribution system (VDS), including keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) over IP that is fully CNSA (Suite B) compliant.
This role requires an experienced and driven outside sales professional, preferably based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area (including suburbs in VA and MD) or other government hubs such as Huntsville (Alabama), San Antonio (TX), Columbia (MD) and others. This position will be working from a home office, requires a self-starter capable of working independently, and will be fully supported by solid sales management, engineering, marketing and partner channel teams. PESA has demo center in the Washington DC area. PESA currently has employees in numerous states in the U.S. and in Toronto, Canada.
Our current customers and target customers are DOD, NASA, Intel, DHS, DOJ, State Department and other federal civilian agencies and state agencies. Total compensation includes a competitive base salary, a commission plan with “no cap”, 401(k) and excellent benefits.
- Solid understanding of the sales ecosystem and channel partners within the U.S. federal government IT contracts industry. Experience in successfully selling information technology solutions to the federal DOD agencies, especially command and control solutions, network architecture, cybersecurity, and/or cloud computing.
- Hard-driving and focused sales attitude in pursuing federal government contracts.
- Three or more years of sales experience selling to DOD (Air Force, Space Force, Navy, Army and/or Coast Guard) required. Additional experience selling to DHS, DOJ, State Department and/or Intel agencies is desirable. Current working relationships with decision-makers in these agencies highly preferred.
- Experience in developing and closing new business, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals as a sales professional.
- Ability to identify and force-multiply key federal sales integrators, resellers, and services companies to establish as new sales and marketing partners for PESA.
- Knowledge of federal contracting practices and the unique requirements of solving problems for federal customers in DOD agencies. General knowledge of government contracts, GSA Schedule, GWAC, other contract vehicles and ability to lead or participate in the proposal process, if needed.
- Ability to rapidly understand prospective customer requirements, clearly demonstrate that understanding, and effectively communicate our industry-leading solutions to their challenges.
- Realistically and accurately assess the validity of developing sales opportunities and build a strong pipeline.
- Knowledge of CRM and understand its importance as a company-wide source of critical information in support of business operations.
- Team player, with the ability to communicate and work well with other members of the sales, marketing and channels division, and other areas of the company.
- Security clearance not required, but have no known hindrances in applying for security clearances in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree from a highly respected educational institution. Bachelor’s degree in digital technology or graduate degree, desirable.
Qualified candidates please send resume to: email@example.com.
Download PESA Vice President Sales PDF